All references to "SIPTraffic" below are to Dellmont Sàrl
By using SIPTraffic, the customer agrees and undertakes:
a. to use the service in accordance with these terms and conditions as may be varied by SIPTraffic either by written notice or by notice published in the national press from time to time.
b. not to contravene the Telecommunications Act 1984 or any relevant regulations or the provisions of any other applicable legislation or statutory instruments (including any amendments or modifications thereof).
c. to indemnify SIPTraffic against all liabilities, claims, damages, losses and expenses arising from any breach of the customer's undertakings.
d. that information requested by Dellmont for the usage of the service is supplied truthfully, complete and is up to date.
- In the event that the SIPTraffic service fails to operate and the customer diverts traffic to another carrier, SIPTraffic will not be responsible for that carrier's charges.
- Neither party shall be liable to the other in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss of business, contracts, anticipated savings or profits or for any other indirect or consequential loss whatsoever provided however nothing shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence.
- Disclosure of account details to persons other than the authorised employees of SIPTraffic is entirely at the customer's risk.
- The customer shall be liable for all charges and fees arising from the use of the account whether authorised or unauthorised, unless such unauthorised use is solely attributable to an act or omission on the part of SIPTraffic.
- SIPTraffic will use its reasonable endeavours to provide its service to the customer. SIPTraffic will not be held liable for ANY charges or damages to the customer should the customer be prevented from accessing the SIPTraffic system.
- Usage will be charged according to the the rates shown in the current pre-paid SIPTraffic price list, shown in the customers myaccount area. These rates can be subject to change with 1 day notice.
SIPTraffic rate change announcements will be sent by Email to the customer's known Email address as stated in the myaccount area. The Email will be sent one day before the changes take place.
SIPTraffic is not liable for damages resulting from Emails which did not reach the customer for whatever reason.
On demand of it's customers, SIPTraffic will authenticate any given IP address to connect to its SIP server. If the given IP is false or is not uniquely assigned to the customers account by his hosted voip switch provider, SIPTraffic will not be held liable.
- The required minimum initial payment and top up amount is EUR/USD 300,- (or such other sum as may be specified from time to time).
- Any refunds that are authorised will be refunded in the manner in which the payment was made, at the prevailing exchange rate.SIPTraffic reserves the right to use an alternative payment method where necessary. Any bonus or promotional credit entered on an account shall be non-refundable.
- These terms and conditions also relate directly to other services SIPTraffic may offer.
- SIPTraffic reserves the right to close an account with a customer for any reason, and subject to clauses 8 and 10. Where exceeding EUR 50 unused credit will be returned.
- The Customer by continuing to use the service consents to SIPTraffic sharing customer information with any company affiliated to SIPTraffic as SIPTraffic considers necessary for the provision of the service.
- SIPTraffic shall have the right to make enquiries as to the credit worthiness of the customer and the customer consents to the disclosure to SIPTraffic by such parties of information relevant for such purpose.
- No VAT will be added to your VoIP credit purchases if you are a company outside Luxembourg. VAT will only be added to your VoIP credit purchases if you are a Luxembourg company. EU companies must provide a valid VAT number in order not to pay VAT. EU VAT numbers can be validated here.
- The customer agrees that SIPTraffic's records are conclusive evidence of the customer's use of the service and the charges payable. The customer accepts that use of the direct dial facility by any person making telephone calls from telephone number(s) nominated by the customer shall be deemed to be authorised by the customer and that the customer shall pay any charges arising from such use.
- If any term or provision, or portion thereof, of this Agreement shall be invalid or unenforceable, to that extent it shall be deemed omitted or omitted to the extent necessary to render it valid and enforceable, the remainder of the Agreement shall remain unaffected and in full force and effect.
- This Agreement represents the entire understanding between the parties in relation to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all other agreements made between the parties whether written or oral. No waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall be deemed to be a further or continuing waiver of any provision of this Agreement.
- This Agreement may not be assigned in whole or part without the prior written consent of SIPTraffic. Such consent shall not be unreasonably withheld. SIPTraffic may assign this Agreement at any time.
- The termination of this Agreement howsoever arising shall not affect such of the provisions hereof as are expressed to operate or have effect thereafter.
- Continued use of the SIPTraffic service constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Payments / Credit
Credit, purchased using any payment method, is valid for an indefinite period of time. There is no limit to the maximum amount of credit per user account.
Unused credit, purchased by Credit Card, can be refunded within 90 days after purchase date by submitting a request at the customer service of the respective Dellmont label.
Upon a duly submitted refund request for credit purchased by Credit Card, Dellmont will refund the credit balance, also in the event you terminate your user account.
Last revised: January 2011.
SIPTraffic Credit Card payments will appear as DELLMONT on your bank or card statement.
3a, Val Sainte Croix
Commercial Register of the Local Court: Luxembourg.
Registered under number: B 143921.
VAT registration number: LU23015703.
For (payment) inquiries, please go to our Help section.